January 2, 2019
Some people scoff at the idea of making New Years resolutions or goals, but I love the opportunity for a fresh start…because let’s be honest, sometimes we need a little push to get things started (I know I do!). There’s something so ceremonious about the new year: it’s a chance to start fresh, to finally begin those things you’ve been wanting to do, or else just to re-evaluate what your priorities are in your life. I wanted to start something new this year, not only to share more personal content on my blog, but also to help me stay accountable–and that is sharing my monthly goals, both personal and business-related, for the year of 2019!
So here’s to new beginnings and a renewed sense of productivity!
January Goals 2019:
- Photograph Kyle and Molly’s wedding!
- Deliver my final 2018 wedding galleries (almost there!!)
- Start Nancy Ray’s Contentment Challenge
- Practice guitar 15-30 minutes every day
- Book Jeremy’s and my anniversary trip for June
- Organize my office
- Spend more time unplugged
- Travel to Wilmington to spend time with Jeremy’s family
- Pray about how I can better serve my clients in the upcoming year
add a comment